Opens the pathways of the blood to nourish and cleanse, allowing you to embrace and embody the Goddess. Connect with and heal the feminine aspect to let her be seen in the fullness of her power.
1 ounce of loose leaf herb. Makes approx. 16 cups.
Ingredients & Physical Benefits:
- Nettle - A multivitamin in and of itself, Nettle nourishes and strengthens the kidneys, liver, lungs and digestion. It heals damaged tissues and supports the whole body. Nutritive, alterative, hemostatic and kidney ally.
- Rose Flowers - Moves stagnant blood. Soothes and cools heated conditions. Opens and heals heart chakra. Antidepressant, astringent, expectorant, alterative.
- Dandelion Leaf - Nutritive tonic to the digestive organs with an affinity to the liver, blood and lymph. Alterative, high potassium diuretic and kidney cleanser.
- Oat Straw - Tonic herb for nervous system exhaustion, weakness and depletion; Nutritional powerhouse, nervine, rejuvenative.
- Clove - Powerful carminative herb that stimulates and heats digestive system. Antiseptic, analgesic, expectorant.
- St. John's Wort - Primarily used for wound healing, nervousness, depression and nerve pain, but also a remedy for respiratory, urinary, liver, digestive and uterine conditions. Antispasmodic, nervine, stomachic, expectorant.
- Yarrow - Intelligent blood ally, in that it cleanses, increases or reduces its flow, when necessary. Astringent, cardiac stimulant, tonic, vulnerary.
Pour 8 oz fresh boiled hot water over 1 TBLS herb. Cover and let steep for 20 min or longer. Strain out herbs and enjoy. For best results drink, adults drink 2-3 cups per day.
This blend is not suitable for consumption in combination with antidepressant drugs.
Consult your physician. This information is for educational purposes only. Not FDA approved.