Nurturing Wholeness™ Tea
A revitalizing blend that was created in response to those working on the front lines of the Black Lives Matter Movement and to everyone working with and through pain. It is a tonic for the entire body; it is wholesome, nourishing and refreshing. It is designed to give strength because working through pain is draining. This blends helps to refill your cup as you continue to work at transmuting anger and rage into clarity and loving action.
1 ounce of loose leaf herb. Makes approx. 16 cups.
Ingredients & Physical Benefits:
- Nettle - A multivitamin in and of itself, Nettle nourishes and strengthens the kidneys, liver, lungs and digestion. It heals damaged tissues and supports the whole body. Nutritive, alterative, hemostatic and kidney ally.
- Chamomile - An excellent remedy for a number of digestive and uterine complaints, especially when coupled with nervousness, tension and anxiety. Soothing, tonic, sedative, tantrums reduction.
- Damiana - Hormone balancing and sexual tonic for women. Provides vital nourishment to the sexual organs in both men and women. Nervine, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, aphrodisiac.
- Oat Straw - Tonic herb for nervous system exhaustion, weakness and depletion; Nutritional powerhouse, nervine, rejuvenative.
- Red Clover - A sweet and mildly tasting blood purifier with tonic effects. Alterative, expectorant, antispasmodic.
- Rosehips - High vitamin C content helps to reduce susceptibility to and length of illness. A cooling tonic that is nutritive, antiseptic and astringent.
Pour 8 oz fresh boiled hot water over 1 TBLS herb. Cover and let steep for 20 min or longer. Strain out herbs and enjoy. For best results drink, adults drink 2-3 cups per day.
This blend is not suitable for consumption during pregnancy.
Consult your physician. This information is for educational purposes only. Not FDA approved.