Bridge to Breath™ Tea
Relax deeply and breathe again. This blend creates a smooth line between the lungs and the head, helping you flow from high energy into a softer, gentler space.
1 ounce of loose leaf herb by weight.
Ingredients & Physical Benefits:
- Oat Straw - Tonic herb for nervous system exhaustion, weakness and depletion; Nutritional powerhouse, nervine, rejuvenative.
- Mullein - As a pulmonary ally it soothes, relaxes and opens the respiratory system to relieve congestion and coughs. Antispasmodic, lubricant, pain reliever, astringent, lymphatic cleanser.
- Lemon Balm - A cooling nervine that reduces excitation on the heart, digestion and nervous system. Antidepressant, antiviral, antispasmodic.
- Skullcap - A nervous system restorative, Skullcap soothes and eases tension, pain and cramping while reviving the nervous system. Antispasmodic, nervine, hypotensive.
- Lavender - An uplifting and gentle nervous system restorative. Reduces mental and digestive tension. Antispasmodic, carminative, relaxant.
Pour 8 oz fresh boiled hot water over 1 TBLS herb. Cover and let steep for 20 min or longer. Strain out herbs and enjoy. For best results drink, adults drink 2-3 cups per day.
This blend is not suitable for consumption during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Consult your physician. This information is for educational purposes only. Not FDA approved.
The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website. The actual colors may be vary from those shown on the website.