Bridge to Breath™ Tea
Relax deeply and breathe again. This blend creates a smooth line between the lungs and the head, helping you flow from high energy into a softer, gentler space.
1 ounce of loose leaf herb. Makes approx. 16 cups.
Ingredients & Physical Benefits:
- Oat Straw - Tonic herb for nervous system exhaustion, weakness and depletion; Nutritional powerhouse, nervine, rejuvenative.
- Mullein - As a pulmonary ally it soothes, relaxes and opens the respiratory system to relieve congestion and coughs. Antispasmodic, lubricant, pain reliever, astringent, lymphatic cleanser.
- Lemon Balm - A cooling nervine that reduces excitation on the heart, digestion and nervous system. Antidepressant, antiviral, antispasmodic.
- Skullcap - A nervous system restorative, Skullcap soothes and eases tension, pain and cramping while reviving the nervous system. Antispasmodic, nervine, hypotensive.
- Lavender - An uplifting and gentle nervous system restorative. Reduces mental and digestive tension. Antispasmodic, carminative, relaxant.
Pour 8 oz fresh boiled hot water over 1 TBLS herb. Cover and let steep for 20 min or longer. Strain out herbs and enjoy. For best results drink, adults drink 2-3 cups per day.
This blend is not suitable for consumption during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Consult your physician. This information is for educational purposes only. Not FDA approved.