Middle Chakra™ Tea
Provides balanced stimulation to the second, third and fourth chakras. Allows authentic expression and creativity to flow by opening the breath and the heart. Best taken in the morning or midday as it gets the blood flowing and can make it hard to sleep.
1 ounce of loose leaf herb. Makes approx. 16 cups.
Ingredients & Physical Benefits:
- Hibiscus - With high Vitamin C content, Hibiscus is a cooling and pleasant tasting herb that helps restore and maintain overall health. It support respiration and female reproductive system. Alterative, hemostatic, refrigerant.
- Mullein - As a pulmonary ally it soothes, relaxes and opens the respiratory system to relieve congestion and coughs. Antispasmodic, lubricant, pain reliever, astringent, lymphatic cleanser.
- Mugwort - Chief among women's uterine herbs, encouraging flow to reduce pain, balancing hormones and healing feminine energy. Nervine, antispasmodic, stimulant and bitter tonic.
- Chamomile - An excellent remedy for a number of digestive and uterine complaints, especially when coupled with nervousness, tension and anxiety. Soothing, tonic, sedative, tantrum reduction.
- Clove - Powerful carminative herb that stimulates and heats digestive system. Antiseptic, analgesic, expectorant.
Pour 8 oz fresh boiled hot water over 1 TBLS herb. Cover and let steep for 20 min or longer. Strain out herbs and enjoy. For best results drink, adults drink 2-3 cups per day.
This blend is not suitable for consumption during pregnancy or if you have high blood pressure.
Consult your physician. This information is for educational purposes only. Not FDA approved.